Model A36HB Features
- Single turn/multi-turn absolute encoder (16 Bit ST / 43 Bit MT)
- Size 36 mm (1.42") blind hollow bore encoder
- SSI or CANopen® communication
- Maintenance-free and environmentally friendly magnetic design
- Energy-harvesting magnetic multi-turn technology
- No gears or batteries
- Flex mount eliminates couplings and is ideal for motors or shafts
- Meets CE/EMC standards for immunity and emissions
Model A36HB Absolute Encoder
Model A36HB Description
The Model A36HB Absolute Encoder offers a high performance solution for your absolute feedback needs. It provides maintenance-free feedback thanks to its innovative battery-free and gear-free multi-turn technology. This encoder is especially suited for applications where position information must be retained after loss of system power. Its rugged magnetic technology and high IP rating make the Model A36HB an excellent choice, even in tough industrial environments. Available with a 1/4" or 6 mm blind hollow bore and a wide selection of flexible mounting options, the Model A36HB is easily designed into a variety of applications.
Replaces Model MA36S and Model SA36S.