The MACCIO3 module features the necessary digital I/O’s to support up to six position mode servo or stepper drives with Step/Dir command input. A cost-effective and high performance motion control system can be built using the hardware resources of the MACC on-board FPGA and the software resources of the Click&Move® software development environment.
- 12 optocoupled digital inputs
- 2 high speed differential optocoupled digital inputs
- 12 optocoupled digital outputs
- 12 high-speed RS422 differential digital inputs (2 per axis – galvanic isolation population option)
- 24 high-speed RS422 differential digital outputs (4 per axis – galvanic isolation population option)
- 4 independent encoder inputs supporting encoders or handwheels