The MACCIO1 module features the necessary digital and analog I/O’s to support up to four current mode servo drives with ±10V analog command input. A cost-effective and high performance motion control system can be built using the hardware resources of the MACC on-board FPGA and the software resources of the Click&Move® software development environment.
- 8 16-bit analog inputs
- 8 16-bit digital inputs
- 16 optocoupled digital inputs
- 16 optocoupled digital outputs
- 2×4 isolated high speed RS422 differential outputs
- 4 isolated high speed RS422 differential inputs
- 4 incremental or EnDat 2.0 encoder inputs (population option)