• Fully digital servo drive suitable for the control of rotary or linear brushless, stepper or PMDC brush motors
• Very compact design
• Standard PCIe 4x mating connectors (PE Versions)
• Sinusoidal or trapezoidal (Hall-based) control of brushless motors
• Open or closed-loop control of 2-phase stepper motors
• Various modes of operation, including: torque, speed or position control; position or speed profiles, external analogue reference or sent via communication bus
• Comprehensive motion instruction set for the definition and execution of motion sequences
• EtherCAT (CoE) in conformance with CiA402 device profile
• R-232 serial communication
• CAN-Bus 2.0B up to 1 Mbit/s CANopen (CiA 301v4.2 and 402v3.0) protocols
• Dual power supply: 12-80V; logic supply: 12-36V
• Digital and analogue I/Os:
- 4 Digital inputs: 5-36V, NPN [Enable, 2 Limit switches, plus 2 general purpose]
- 4 Digital outputs: 5-36V, NPN or PNP [Ready, Error, plus 2 general purpose]
- 2 Analogue inputs: 12-bit, 0-5V and ±10V [Reference, Feedback or general-purpose]
• Standalone operation with stored motion sequences
• Hardware protections: short-circuit (between motor phases and from motor phases to GND), over-voltage, under-voltage and I²t
• Switching Frequency up to 60kHz
• Operating ambient temperature: 0-40°C
• Feedback devices supported:
- Incremental quad encoder (single-ended, open collector and differential)
- Analogue sine/cosine incremental encoder (differential 1Vpp)
- Digital Hall sensors or sensorless communication
- Support for absolute feedback (SSI, BiSS, EnDAT and resolver)
- Dual encoder input supported for dual loop control
ElectroCraft PRO-A10V80 Servo Drive
The ElectroCraft PRO Series Programmable Servo Drives are based on a new design concept offering a cost effective, compact and modular solution for the control of rotary or linear brushless, stepper or PMDC brush motors of powers up to 1600W, with 80V nominal voltage. Designed to support both low and high-volume applications, the ElectroCraft PRO Series drive integrates advanced motor control and motion control functionality in a single plug-in module
The drive can operate:
• As a single-axis motion controller, autonomously running the program residing in its non-volatile memory.
• As an intelligent slave executing motion sequences triggered by input lines.
• As a part of a multi-axis, distributed motion control solution in either standalone or slave configurations.
• As an intelligent slave executing motion sequences triggered by commands received via RS-232, EtherCAT or CAN bus communication.
• Operating with Safe Torque Off, compatible with IEC 61800-5.2. 2 x STO inputs which when left unconnected, will disable motor outputs. This provides a dual redundant hardware protection that cannot be overridden by software or other hardware components.