ACE™ (ADVANCED Motion Controls Configuration Environment) is free commissioning and configuration software for FlexPro® servo drives. All drive limits, control loops (current, velocity, and position), and event handling are configured in ACE™.
- Create up to 16 unique Index Tasks by defining position
- and acceleration/deceleration values. Indexes can be either Relative or Absolute motion profiles. Once created
- Indexes can be activated using the Motion Panel
- digital inputs
- or by using an external network command.
- Indexes can be combined with Homing routines and other control functions to form up to 16 different Sequences. Sequences can be configured to initiate on power-up
- via a digital input
- or over the network.
- The Motion Panel tool is used to execute pre-defined Indexes
- Dynamic Indexes
- and PVT motion profiles. The Motion Panel also displays current motion profile data and Motion Engine status.